KODAK KLIC-7000 Battery [KLIC7000]:3.7V, 730mAh
Kodak KLIC-7000 digital camera battery(Li-ion , 3.7V, 730mAh). With a fully charged battery kodak klic-7000, you will never miss the important snap moment when you're just about to capture the perfect moment! Best choice to get extra power for your digital camera/camcorder. Buy today, you can save 25%.
730mAh KODAK KLIC-7000 Battery
KODAK KLIC-7000! Brand New Rechargeable Li-ion Digital Camera Battery For KODAK KLIC-7000
Buy Today! You Save 25% !
KODAK KLIC-7000 Camera Battery Details:
KODAK KLIC-7000 Digital Camera Battery Replaces OEM Part No:
KODAK KLIC-7000 Battery Fits Model:
KODAK EASYSHARE LS755 ZOOM Battery
For KODAK KLIC-7000 Digital Camera Car AC Charger
Charger Type : Li-ion Battery Charger
Input: AC 100V-240V, 300mA, 50/60Hz
Output: DC4.2V/8.4V, 500mAh/850mAh
Includes both an AC adapter and 6V car cord.
Fits Models:KODAK KLIC-7000 Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Battery Charger For KODAK KLIC-7000 Features:
Good News: Buy KODAK KLIC-7000 Battery and Charger Together(save more C $2.00 !)
- KODAK KLIC-7000 Battery + Battery Charger =
Battery Maintenance and User Instructions1) A new kodak klic-7000 battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new digital camera battery packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2) A new kodak battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3) Rechargeable digital camera battery for kodak klic-7000 will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4) To maintain the optimum performance of a KLIC7000 battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5) It is normal if a new klic-7000 kodak digital camera battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6) New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the kodak klic-7000 is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.
Shipping and Handling RatesShipping and handling rates (S& H rates) include the expense of shipping, handling and high quality package, which are charged based on shipment weight, delivery destination and retail value of order.
Taxes : Canadian customers are subject to pay applicable taxes.