Social media is experiencing a steep growth as the number of users are increasing multifold. People interacting via social media are also seeing a rise, and this number is expected to rise in the future undoubtedly. The boom is bigger than ever. The social media wave is on a high and is not going to ebb any sooner. Statistics reveal that around 22.7 million social media users are listed in Canada till 2017 and the number are expected to grow to 24.09 million by 2022. This only increases the need for professional social media marketing services canada to cash on the situation. moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo/why-search-engine-marketing-is-necessary guides beginners who want to increase their online visibility.
Learn how it is important for a business to take advantage of the social media boom:
· Social media is a new arena but is fast growing. The Facebook Ads are a great example of how it reaches to potential customers. For instance, in the year 2017, the social media site managed to attract 9.16 billion in advertisement revenue alone, since its introduction of ads in the year 2005. This showcases the power of social media ads
· The ad cost is comparatively lower on social media than traditional media like newspaper, magazine, television, radio, etc. Social media ads are not just affordable but are engaging as well. It promotes a channel for communication between the service provider and the potential customer. It gives you an opportunity to grow at your own pace.
· Reaching targeted audience during traditional advertising could be a luxury. But in social media, advertisements work out simple and cheaper. Offline advertisements are a shot in the bush; you never know if the target is there. Whereas, online advertising is directed to target audience thereby improving the chance of making a sale. The conversion rates are higher in online ads.
· Analyzing the performance of your ad is easier in online advertising. There are analytical tools available to scale the performance of your business. Whereas in a traditional ad it is not possible to analyze the performance of the ad campaign. Without analysis, you are not sure if the ads reaped any benefits.
· Social media enhances the reputation of your brand by creating awareness. People are out there and explaining to them about your product becomes easier. If you are not online, it could only mean you are losing out potential customers to your competitors.
· Even before you start your business or promote a product or services, you can test the market for the demand. Social media platform works as a testing ground for your products or services.
· Visuals are a way to attract an audience. Eye-catching images or self-explanatory videos are popularly used on social media to create awareness of your products and services.
· The conversion rates are higher when it comes to social media ads; it is two-way communication, and the results are fast here. Listen and talk to make a conversion.
It is easier to understand social media ads only when you start applying it. Social media marketing can prove effective in the long run, so do not expect instant results. But remember each day you are getting closer to building your brand and making loyal customers.